August 24, 2024

I forgot my Blogger was still active

The last time I posted was in 2020. It's been a while.

I was recently contemplating if I should enable blogging functionality on my now defunct Wordpress site that was spending so much money on.

I swear I thought blogger was dead. It was such as relief to see all my old posts when I finally logged on yesterday. A lot of the older ones have cringe content but I'm okay with that. This is a journey.

I intend to post all my thrifting adventures and DIY projects here from now on. I don't have a target audience I aiming to reach. 

The target audience is me. It's a nice feeling to document life and not try to tailor content for others.

Hope this goes well.

1 comment:

Priya said...

The old ones(posts) are such gems!!
They inspire us aecsians
So happy to have you back here
Indeed recording life is great...