September 20, 2024

Thrifting Stories: My Jeans haul over the years

I have, in the last three years, accumulated a wealth of good quality denim, mostly pairs of jeans but also some really nice jackets as well. 

In this post I will quickly share my collection in pictures. All of these were brought in Montreal from thrift stores. I'm not exaggerating when I say this collection took literally hundreds of trips to get to this point. The most common brands you will generally see lining the shelves at these stores are regular Levi's, Lois, Wrangler, Buffalo, American Outfitters, and other fast fashion brands. I'm looking for ones that use good denim.







































































Brands include Naked & Famous (popular local brand), Unbranded, and other assorted names.

 

 

No comments: