December 26, 2011

The year that was: 2011 in pictures


In Mumbai for CEED 2011. In pic: With Atir at band stand, Bandra

With Atir at Gateway of India



A picture collage of the annual Numaish of Hyderabad

The road not taken: GRE and CEED


My rant on not owning a bike did nothing. All I got was praise for this image.

Things went downhill in feb. I turned down two offers..

Nayeem bhai and gang came over for some world cup action


We won the world cup and India went crazy
That flyer on the bottom right is a simple dtp job I did for a friend


May 02, 2011... I had a desk at one of the largest professional firms of the world!


Digital dream team! From left: Amit, myself, Ari and Rasik. The camera-shy Vishal is missing.

Atir's birthday. Ice cream at Temptations.

My birthday... The gulab jamuns on the bottom right were like rocks.

DTDC stole my phone and gave me a full week of stress

And then a miracle happened... 


Ramzan: the festive season arrived

I never had so much Haleem before...from Pista house to local versions. Everything.

Rain was moderate. No fun...


My trip to manuguru was the best ever.

Then the battery died on me...


Metaliica. Enough said!


Our year end party at Office. The theme was 'Beach'

The year ending with some awesome weddings


All images cross processed in Photoshop for a 'retro' feel :-)

No comments: