March 29, 2009

Hibernate

I am a light sleeper. So much so that even my vibrating cellphone can wake me up.
Yesterday my family went to my cousin's engagement function. I gave it a miss coz i was tired and didn't want to exhaust myself.

I was doing some work on my PC and sat there for maybe 3 hours. Then this sudden wave of exhaustion hit me and i slumped on the bed alongside.

I wake up to the sound of mom crying loud(Actually it was my dad's expletives that woke me up). Everyone was in my room.Mom,Dad,Sis,my aunties and even the kids. They were watching me with those worried eyes, i wondered what was wrong.

Dad told me. They had been hitting at the door for an an hour or so. They had gotten so worried dad was actually going to call the police.
Then he broke down the door.

This is the first time something like this has happened.

I donno why but i think it's not merely migraine that's bugging me. I know there's
more.

No comments: