September 19, 2009

TranceUpdate

Not a trance track but The Strangest Thing by George Michael remains my favorite since childhood for it's haunting lyrics and superb music.
Here goes:


Take my life
Time has been twisting the knife
I dont recognise
People I care for

Take my dreams
Childish and weak at the seams
Please dont analyse
Please just be there for me

The things that I know
Nobody told me
The seeds that are sown
They still control me

Theres a liar in my head
Theres a thief upon my bed
And the strangest thing
Is I cannot get my eyes open

Take my hand
Lead me to some peaceful land
That I cannot find
Inside my head

Wake me with love
Its all I need
But in all this time
Still no one said...

Theres a liar in my head
Theres a thief upon my bed
And the strangest thing
Is I cannot get my eyes open

Give me something I can hold
Give me something to believe in
I am frightened for my soul
Please, please
Make love to me, send love through me
Heal me with your crime
The only one who ever knew me
Weve waisted so much time
So much time

No comments: