April 3, 2009

AHtalk and other stories

"Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand "

I donno how they do it. I donno where they get their topics from. Cars,Phones,Islam, you name it.
Exams' due to start in 10 minutes and this guy falls into an NDTV style debate on such a moronic topic, it'd make a child laugh.
Add to it some hyderabadi expletives and in minutes you have others pouring in their "expert opinions".

F^%$, man i'm tryin to do some study here!

Nyway MWT exam went well. The sight of that maam was making me perspire. But guess wat, I answered all the viva questions!
But i know i won't be gettin good marks nyway.

"What is love" by Haddaway is an old tune but still sounds so fresh. Just saw the video on youtube. Still very popular.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo
minimize the window and listen.

Our DMDW exam's posponed to 04 may from the scheduled 23 april. Gives enought time for UNIX. MWT's still a problem though.

Here's me all exhausted,waiting for my college bus to start.

No comments: