November 17, 2009

Ek Machar...

Any thing can go wrong during exams...Misplaced hall ticket, Preparing for the wrong exam, Bus breakdown etc but the one that takes the cake when it comes to fouling things up is.... Health!

Swine flu, Dengue and the 'new' viral fever have joined forces to wreak havoc on us Students. Scores have fallen ill over the last few weeks and the scene at the local Hospital here is pure chaos. I don't think we were ever subjected to such an epidemic scenario before.
Just to be on the safe side I've placed Allout repellents everywhere including the hallway, on 24 hours. No outside food for a while too.
Why I'm I being so paranoid? Last semester I missed one exam due an allergic attack. I'm writing the supplementary exam next month! Arrears hurt really bad in Interviews!

No comments: