November 22, 2009

Inte-rest-ing...

Napoleon once said, “There are two levers for moving men: interest and fear.”

The former I don't have. The latter does not kick in until the very last minute. I now have 60 hours left for my next exam. Enough for a thorough study and revision but...I know that ain't possible. Laziness is one trait I'm not very proud of... and it's not like I don't try. I manage to sit for about 10 minutes when the devil in me takes over. I'm off my chair in a jiffy and head for the TV or my desktop. Or I stifle a yawn and catch a quick nap(curiously, this happens only during exams!)
Interest or fear are not here yet so I will be spending the next few hours blogging and FBing.

A little while ago there was a powercut and I managed to grab a coupla pics of a matchstick in action!


My desktop wallpaper, to cheer myself up...

No comments: